Become a Tutor
Are you an enthusiastic and a reliable professional with years of experience in the educational industry?
If yes, we are looking for interested tutors in Maryland to join our team. They must have at least 2 years teaching or tutoring experience, hold a bachelors degree from an accredited university and have a reliable mode of transportation. Most tutoring sessions are scheduled on evenings and weekends so a flexible availability is very important. If you think you have what it takes to join our tutoring team, contact us now!
What We Offer
- Classrooms! Our Darnestown Rd tutoring center offers multiple classrooms, a computer lab and textbook resources available for all subjects and levels.
- Flexibility! Our tutors can choose their own clients, and set their own schedules.
- Organization! We provide a full-time office staff to process tutoring requests, schedule tutoring appointments, process payments, and provide customer support, as well as other tutor management activities.
- Demand! We offer partnerships with local schools and school districts to provide a network of tutoring opportunities.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience and Education! At least two years of teaching or tutoring experience and a bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Availability! Tutoring sessions usually take place on evenings and weekends.
- Reliable Transportation! Are you willing and able to travel to a student's home?
- Personality! Do you have an upbeat demeanor and can engage students to make learning fun?